Even if you aren’t thinking about selling just yet, there are a number of things that are good to keep all in one place.
Here is a simple checklist to help homeowners organize what they’ll need when the time comes.
If you prefer a printed version of this checklist, along with a handy folder to keep all your documents in one place, send us an email, and we’ll make sure you receive one.
Documents you need when selling:
- Current tax bill
- Utility bills
- History/features of home
- Garden/seasonal pictures, if available
- Copies of permits for any additions that were done
- Copy of parking permit, if needed
- Condo maintenance fees and list of what is included in the fee
- Condo restrictions
- Parking and locker details
- Keys – an extra set for the lockbox
- Management office phone number and hours of operation